Thursday, December 19, 2013

On the way to Amsterdam

Hi everyone!

I know, I haven't written in a while, I guess my commitment issues are to blame - I can't commit wholeheartedly even to this blog. Another reason is that I've been struck by a lack of inspiration lately. The situation changed dramatically yesterday though.
I got up at 4:30 am and hurried to the airport to catch a flight to Amsterdam. I love this place. I really do. I actually put some effort into my "flying outfit". Since Schiphol is my favorite airport ever, I wanted to have this casual-chick look the moment I stepped off the plane. Another reason is that I am terrified of flying and a cool outfit always serves to elevate my spirits. What do you think?





I was wearing:

watch - Omega moon watch
jeans - Marc by Marc Jacobs
top - Oysho
tuxedo jacket - Zara
hat - Twin Set
sunnies - Ray Ban
ancle boots - Carvela
pendant necklace - Patrizia Pepe
bag - Michael Kors

5 comments:

  1. So do you! Thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a seriously great outfit. I love the jeans!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty, I love your hat!!

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, sweetie! Sorry for the late reply but I followed you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete