Saturday, March 29, 2014

The quick getaway



























Living in Bulgaria has its perks, namely - wonderful Greece is just a few hours away. It's scientifically proven 
that a little change in scenery never hurt anyone so I packed my favorite blazer and headed to Greece for some ouzo, tzatziki and quality sea food. 

Lately I'm into rock-and-roll mood, rocking the androgyny trend (in my opinion). I may have been a little out of place in sunny Greece but I feel extremely comfortable in my skinny jeans and boxy t-shirt. I added a pop of color with my favorite Illesteva sunglasses and Mulberry bag, just to balance an otherwise uninspiring look. 

































This Maje blazer, by the way, is my favorite recent discovery, I know I'm getting repetitive but I rarely go out without it. In my opinion, any outfit can be salvaged adding a great blazer and cool shoes.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment